Arashi, Sakurai Sho, Hana Yori Dango, Kanjani8, Murakami Shingo, Yasuda Shota, V6, Okada Junichi, Nagano Hiroshi, Sakamoto Masayuki, Takizawa Hideaki and TOKIO
I like the fact that these are mighty colourful XD
3. (Only 1440x900 for this so far - if anyone wants a 1280x1024 version then let me know.)
(Making-of vid for #2 is here, if you're curious 8D )
Hana Yori Dango
Yes, I changed the colour of Doumyouji's pants. So? The red was awfullll. xP
First! A special one:
This one has no watermark (why am I so generous today?!) and it's meant to be a calendar thingy for January. Why? Er, well, basically I was looked at calendar-type wallpapers on a design site and it struck me that Eito, with 7 of them, would fit a monthly calendar just nice. <3
I don't know if I'll do this every month yet so... tell me what you'd like below?
Should I do a similar wallpaper for each month next year?
Okay, back to regular stuff.
(Obviously this is what contributed to the calendar idea. XD ) Again, I like the coloursssss.
My Christmas-sy wallpaper! Kinda like the Tacchon one last year, only a totally different colour scheme and pattern (and person). Speaking of the pattern, I got SO distracted by it - I spent aaages trying to construct it in Illustrator so I could turn it into a brush sometime.
Now if only MF/MU would stop being stupid, I could get a certain GeI episode up...
I ♥ Vibes con!
(Huh. I thought there was a third one... Ish. I must've forgotten to upload that. OH WELL. :P )
I don't know why, but I just really like this one.
Vectorised image and coloured in Illustrator~ I did not come up with the image myself, okay? Okay? Just wanted to clear the air. ^^
- Wallpapers are at 1280 x 1024 and/or 1440 x 900. The 1280x1024 may differ slightly from the 1440x900 because what works in widescreen may not always work in normal resolutions, and vice versa. Also, I generally don't take requests. Sorry to sound mean about it but I don't have the time nor the energy to oblige everyone, much as I would like to. ^^
- The watermarks / sigs. They're there because I've had my stuff stolen before (a Bleach wallpaper) and I don't take well to that sort of thing....
- Credits are given on the wallpapers when possible. "Impossible" usually being situations where I forgot to note down the source of the pic and can't seem to find the original source again.
- If you'd like any of them without the watermark, just leave a comment with your e-mail and PLEASE state whether you want 1440x900 or 1280x1024 and I'll send the 'clean' version over.
- Do drop a comment if you like them, or if you have any suggestions. :)
- Also, please do NOT post my wallpapers anywhere else without first asking me. Generally I won't say no if you ask nicely and credit me. hehe